Stephen (aka @NoddlePlace on Twitter) brings 10 years as a career branding strategist/resume writer to the team. He also brings 8 years of corporate management experience, where he oversaw a large-scale, blended inbound and outbound call center with operational sites and virtual agents in the United States and India for a GE Capital company.
He happens to be Co-Founder of NoddlePlace and ITtechExec (which focuses on technical pros with 15+ years of experience) and the ultimate tech job market “zoo” guide! (That means he knows a lot…although we try not to tell him that too often!)
Feel free to connect on LinkedIn.
- M.B.A. in Marketing from Villanova University
- B.S. in Business Administration & Finance from the University of Maryland
- Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW) through the Resume Writing Academy
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) through the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
- Member of the Resume Writing Academy’s elite Guild, where he specializes in writing for high-tech executive clients
- Certified Online Professional Networking Strategist (OPNS) and Certified Microblogging Career Strategist (MCS) through The Academies
- Featured 3x in the CIO resume makeover series and the TechRepublic resume makeover series
- Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt
- Author of UNcommon with Brian Tracy
Sampling of Stephen’s Technical Resume Portfolios
For more samples:
For our latest promotion: