Through both our sites, NoddlePlace and ITtechExec, we are privileged to work with some of the best tech talent in the world. As our company has expanded more and more into a global marketplace, we’ve had a chance to appreciate the level of skill that is really out there. Today, we want to highlight 3 of our top technical professionals and share their profiles.
1. Software/Systems Engineering Manager (currently in IL) with 20 Years of Application Engineering & Solution Design Experience:
- Drives quality and expedites release at lower cost for solution development & delivery
- Hands-on Technical Team Leader
- International & Multi-Cultural Resource Management Background (U.S., Europe, Asia)
- Expertise in Project Management and Development Practices: MDE, Agile, RUP
- Specializing in Coding Practices: Expert in UML and Automated Code Generation
- MS Degree in Computer Science
2. Astronautical Systems Engineering Leader (currently in CA) with Composite Materials Solutions | Project Management | Research & Testing Background:
- PhD, Astronautical Engineering
- Master of Science (MS), Astronautical Engineering
- Aerospace engineer in charge of systems architecture and integration
- Champion of project management, research, and technical advisory activities related to the structural durability of composite materials exposed to extreme and severe conditions
3. Product Management Engineer (currently in WI) Serving as Developer Advocate with 20+ years of Product Design and Management Experience:
- Specialist in enterprise cloud/SaaS solutions and virtualization assessment projects.
- Recognized for creating intuitive and effective API demos and product learning systems.
- Authored award-winning articles and served as editor of a network computing publication.
- Served as technology marketing lead to produce content and strategy.
- Designed and implemented IT strategy and systems development for large-scale company with more than 30 subsidiaries.
Want to know more?
For the full resume or in an introduction to the talent highlighted here, contact Stephen at Stephen@ittechexec.com directly.