Western/Upstate NY healthcare marketing pro with advanced-level communication and health science degrees:
- Marketing and communications internship with the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical specialist internship supporting medical device use at primary care providers
- Designed and developed websites for healthcare organizations
- Strong knowledge of Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels
- Well versed in authoring and distribution of blog posts
- Experience executing new media / multi-media marketing campaigns
Want to Find Out More?
Many recruiters and employers come to NoddlePlace and ITtechExec looking for specific skills sets, and it is our aim to match our clients up with those needs. Therefore, toward that effort, as a value-add to our clients, we reach out across our network of recruiters/employers and send out candidate profiles. We also add them to our blog and broadcast each client across social media, as shown here.
If you would like an introduction to this candidate or to review the complete technical resume, simply contact Stephen Van Vreede today at firstname.lastname@example.org.